Don't take our word for it-check out what some of our clients have said. Look below for comments from individuals and clients within organizations.
Liz Reyer stimulated a renewal of creative energy that helps me "sparkle"
Liz Reyer satisfied my curiosity about coaching and demonstrated its benefits through her skillful application of its principles. As a healthcare professional with multiple demands and often hectic pace, I was pleasantly surprised by evolving changes supported by her affirmative questions that moved me toward greater balance in my work and life. Liz Reyer stimulated a renewal of creative energy that helps me "sparkle" with more grace and ease.
-- Psychologist, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Her gentle questioning helped me discover that most of the answers are within me…
Liz helped me move my book idea from a glimmer to a completed manuscript, and my self-image from a dabbler outside my profession to an author worthy of publication. Her gentle questioning helped me discover that most of the answers are within me, and to reaffirm that I know how to reach out to find the rest. Working with Liz as a coach is truly amazing.
-- Kit Ketchum
I believe my leadership and management skills have improved as a result…
With Liz, I have determined my goals, developed plans to achieve them, and measured my progress. I have also used our sessions to discuss and resolve issues and hot topics in my day to day activities. I believe my leadership and management skills have improved as a result of our sessions.
--Jodi Lee, Program Director Click here to see the full text of Jodi's referral
According to Liz's clients, benefits of coaching include:
- "A sounding board to better understand current issues and actions to be taken. Providing a safe place to discuss very tough issues."
- "Safe environment to honestly evaluate situations and receive good insights and valuable feedback."
- "Being coached on different ways to handle a situation."
- "I feel I received an unbiased perspective on ideas."
- "I like the feeling of confidentiality."
- "I have been able to use the coaching successfully in real-life situations."
- "That it is honestly focused on me becoming more efficient and satisfied."